For all the poker lovers out there, the commemoration of our annual PokerFest Tournament at PartyPoker will be going on from the 23rd of October until the 6th of November. Qualification will start at one dollar, and qualifications will be structured so the buy-in amount will allow play in any event for that value. Players will have access to a share of $3,000,000 in prize money, including the $1,000,000 payoff for the culmination pot at the main event. Check the PokerFest page at PartyPoker for more information.
The inaugural PartyPoker PokerFest tournament will have a total of 47 events with a variety of game types and at least three events held every day between October 23rd and November 6th.
The 1st four NLH events will start at 13:30 ET on October 23rd with a pot of $472,000 to be given out that day.
Daily games and pots the week of October 24th through October 30th
- Monday October 24th – one NLH and two NLH+R games – $55,500 pot
- Tuesday October 25th – three PLO games – $27,750 pot
- Wednesday October 26th – three NLH games – $44,400 pot
- Thursday October 27th – three FLH games – $27,750 pot
- Friday October 28th – one NLH and two NLH+R games – $110,100 pot
- Saturday October 29th – three NLH 6 deep games – $83,250 pot
- Sunday October 30th – four NLH games – $677,500 pot
Daily games and pots the week of October 31st through November 6th
- Monday October 31st – one NLH and two NLH+R games – $66,600 pot
- Tuesday November 1st – one PLO and three PLO+R games – $44,400 pot
- Wednesday November 2nd – three NLH 6 deep games – $55,500 pot
- Thursday November 3rd – one NLH and two NLH+R games – $66,600 pot
- Friday November 4th – one NLH and two NLH+R games – $110,100 pot
- Saturday November 5th – three NLH games – $110,100 pot
- Main Event – Sunday November 6th – three NLH games – $1,055,000 culmination pot
For those new to PartyPoker and bwin.party digital entertainment plc, we are regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act, and our games are independently tested for correct operation by bwin.party systems. We specialize in providing fun, safe and smart games with real money. For your protection, we use 128-bit encryption by Thawte Security. We are licensed by the Government of Gibraltar.